Saturday, October 13, 2018

#4 Woody's Wing House

This time we were at Crosswoods and Chuck wanted to try Woody's.  Because I am frequently at Crosswoods when I go to the movies, I had been watching it get built and wondered about it myself.
Because of the title I thought it was only a  "wing place" but it turns out to be much more than that.

This place reminded me of Roosters except a little brighter.  There is a bar in the middle and tables around large room and they are separated from the bar area.  There were LOTS of TV's  (they advertise 70!!!) and music playing somewhat loudly in the background.  I liked the music and there was good energy here. Chuck like the padded seats on the booths.












We ordered wings of course to split and then I got a wedge salad and Chuck got french onion soup.  We were very pleased with everything.  The soup, in particular, was tasty and cheesy and hit the spot.  I love this picture of Chuck trying to eat it.










The wings were good and greasy - but  - for me - not as good as Roosters.

The final note is that this is really much more than a wing place.  It will be a good lunch place for my movie outings on Tuesdays when I am in the Crosswoods area.  

No comments:

Post a Comment